Bioterrorist Bob Bioterrorist Bob

Awesome!

Dude, this is one of the funniest things I've seen, keep it up

Mario Changes Strategy 2! Mario Changes Strategy 2!

Perfect flash

Awesome job on this, it looks great and you can tell how much work it took, good job

LaZyDesign responds:

What I have to say? Thanx!

TooF Collab TooF Collab

wow... not very original

Dude im sorry but that was lame,
If you would have just stuck with the begining thing before the 4 cartoons you would have been fine,
but hey it your flash...

Newgrounds Atom Finder Newgrounds Atom Finder

Good Work

Yea, this could really help in Chem homework, good idea

Blazing Sytrus Blazing Sytrus

awesome

Awesome techno peice
Great variation and good sycronised peices which is very hard to do is this genre so kudos. Good job swithching the bass drum from 1+3 to other beats, most people forget about that and it kills otherwise good peices.

Mind giving me some tips?
Message me and I'll give you my real music site so you can listen

Grn-Drgn responds:

I'm glad you liked my piece, if you want some tips just pm me and i'll give you my msn... i'guess it'll be easier to explain this way, even if i don't think i have the profile of a teacher, i'll try my best to help you being better, and we could, at the same time, be friends. anyways thanks again^^

Forgotten Samba Forgotten Samba

Finaly...

No clashes here, a little dissonance but thats to be expected with any song, it add charactor, the only suggestion I have is to be careful about acccents, but it seemed to work out here. Good job and good luck.

Igottabeme responds:

Thanks jer, and yeah, accents are sometimes hard to correct, but well see what happens next eh? lol... -TJH

World of Warcraft Song #4 World of Warcraft Song #4

Defenent download

THey need an 11 for originality, the beats reminded me of my own remix of bad touch (no words) and putting those voice samples was a great texture addition, all in all its a definant download
Hope to see more this good from you